(as of Oct 19,2021 00:21:01 UTC – Details)
The How to Draw Book for Kids | by Jacy Corral and Modern Kid Press
Learning to draw has never been easier! The How to Draw Book for Kids uses simple step-by-step guides to teach kids of all ages how to draw cute and silly things. Choose from five super fun themes, including: Cute Creatures (hello, llama!), Fairytale Fun, Under the Sea, Outer Space, and Tasty Treats. You’ve never seen a cute donut or a sweeter rocketship. Add drawings to a composition with fun colors and kids will have their very own piece of art to enjoy or gift!
The How to Draw Book for Kids includes:
- Suitable for kids grades K – 8th
- 118 thick pages ready for turn after turn
- Cute and fun tutorials with easy to follow instructions
- Large drawings reveal every detail!
- 8 x 10 – the perfect size!
- No drawing experience required!
About Modern Kid Press Press
Modern Kid Press is a husband + wife run publishing company! We are passionate about creating cute and practical books for kids!
From the Publisher