(as of May 12,2021 15:54:55 UTC – Details)
Follow Rosalie’s journey as she navigates the challenges of a new school and see how kindness and friendship blossom in her community because of her brave choices.
Rosalie, rather suddenly and fully aware of being different from all the other children she knows, chooses to navigate this newfound hardship by showing kindness. She soon finds that her brave choice leads to some of Life’s most treasured Gifts…
Through Rosalie Colored Glasses is a charming novelette about choosing kindness and creating meaningful friendships. It emphasizes standing up for oneself and others in a kind way, as well as embracing one another’s differences with understanding and compassion, and choosing to see the good in others.
- 178 beautifully illustrated pages in hardback edition with gold foil cover
- Advanced vocabulary words are highlighted in pink throughout the book
- Glossary at the back for advanced vocabulary words
- Suited for readers ages 8-12 (and 3-7 if being read to!)
- Wonderful story to spark conversation about dealing with bullying or unkindness, as well as the qualities it takes to be a true friend.
"They were all -together- bravely coloring Life in the most magnificent hues of Love, Kindness, Hope, Grace and true Friendship."
From the Publisher