(as of Nov 24,2020 13:37:21 UTC – Details)
What’s laughter-inducing, belly-aching, crazy fun? The perfect kids’ present, that’s what!
How do people fit in the TV?
Why can’t I see my eyes?
How old was I when I was three?
Kids ask the funniest questions, and they ask them a lot!
It’s a precious time when their curiosity is growing, their minds are absorbing everything and their energy is at an all-time high.
As a result, parents hear a lot of crazy quips, random facts, and some of the most absurd questions you’ll ever hear.
As much as we love our kids, we all need some help at times.
Some questions are easy to answer, some more difficult, but when you’re being bombarded nonstop every day, you might find yourself drawing a blank on even the most wholesome questions.
Want to find a way to distract your kid while indulging their curious mind and encouraging their sense of humor?
Jokes are not only funny, exciting, and lively, they’re also a great way to develop your child’s growing mind.
They enhance language skills, increase vocabulary, and strengthen social connections.
Plus, they’re a total hoot to boot!
With this selection of hilarious jokes, your child will get all these benefits… and a cackling great time.
In The Silly Kids Joke Book, you will discover:
- A unique collection of original question-and-answer jokes that both kids and adults will enjoy
- Clever word play that will tickle their funny bones and encourage them to think fast
- An amusing way for your kid to interact with other kids without getting too boisterous
- Ingenious wisecracks to spark their burgeoning curiosity
- A subtle way to trick your kid into reading more (willingly) without having to bribe them
- Sidesplitting age-appropriate humor you won’t have to censor
- Witty one-liners that will bring out your child’s inner comic
- A great solution to keep your kids entertained, while learning new words and concepts at the same time
And much more.
Perfect as an after-school activity, a bonding session with friends, or just a lighthearted pastime when your kid has nothing else to do, a joke book is the perfect companion whether alone or in a group.
And this is something your whole family will find delightful, too. Everyone appreciates a good joke, whether it be silly, corny, or just plain funny, especially when your kid is the one telling it.
Get your child laughing, and prepare to have plenty of laughs yourself. This could be the start of a burgeoning career for your little one.
If you’re looking for a wholesome, hysterical, and educational gift for your budding little comedian, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.