(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Calling all super kids 8 to 12―dinner needs your help!
Pizza for breakfast? Nachos made from apples? There’s something delicious going on in the kitchen, and your mission is to find out exactly what it is―and learn how to make it yourself. Super Foods for Super Kids Cookbook is your sidekick on this cooking adventure.
This kids’ cookbook has cool kitchen tutorials that teach you how to read a recipe, talk like a chef, and safely use the tools needed to sizzle, chop, and simmer your favorite foods. With easy-to-read instructions and 50 recipes for yummy treats, snacks, and meals, you can whip up fun dishes like Out-Of-This-World Oatmeal Pancakes or Banana Sushi.
In Super Foods for Super Kids Cookbook, you’ll find:
- Charge your super power―Tap into your secret energy reserves with a guide to some of the best super foods you can eat, plus how you can easily add them to your favorite dishes.
- Sidekick ready―Each recipe will let you know when it’s time to call in your adult assistant for a little extra help making a tasty treat.
- Be a super food hero―Learn to identify healthy everyday foods and all the nutritional power they bring to the plate.
Put on your cape and get ready to make a super delicious meal with this kids’ cookbook!
From the Publisher
Make something tasty from the book: Rainbow Salad
DAIRY FREE | GLUTEN FREE | NUT FREE | VEGETARIAN | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | MAKES 4 SERVINGS
This salad is so pretty. You can make it for yourself or serve it as a special treat for family and friends. And if you are looking for a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow, try serving it with a dip of plain yogurt mixed with honey or maple syrup.
1. Wash all fruit. Rinse the fruit well. Dry the apple and oranges with a clean cloth. Lay grapes and blueberries on a clean cloth to dry.
2. Prepare grapes. Cut grapes in half and place them into the bowl.
3. Prepare oranges. Peel the clementine oranges, pull the sections apart, and place them in the bowl.
4. Prepare strawberries. On a cutting board, using a small paring knife, carefully cut the stems off the top of the strawberries. Then cut each strawberry in half and place into the bowl.
5. Prepare apple. Dice the apple and place all the pieces in the bowl.
6. Add blueberries. Gently mix all ingredients together.
Ingredients to have:
2 cups seedless grapes
4 clementine oranges
1 cup blueberries