points - Details)
These mind-bending mini-mysteries transpire across eras and civilizations, from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance to the French Revolution and beyond.
Sleuth & Solve encourages readers of all ages to practice deduction, inference, and logical reasoning to crack each case—and develop critical thinking skills at the same time.
• A history-themed collection of interactive, inference-based mysteries
• Makes a perfect gift for puzzle lovers and super-sleuths of every age
• Requires keen observation, strong logic, and lots of creative thinking
Read the clues, work on solving them, and then lift the flap to reveal the answer to each mystery.
Readers may play alone or with friends, collecting points for cracking each case and determining whose sleuthing skills reign supreme.
• A wonderful gift for fans of brain teasers and puzzles, mystery aficionados, parents and educators looking for a read-together book that encourages critical thinking
• The perfect mix of challenging logic puzzles and quick entertainment
• Perfect for children ages 8 to 12 years old
• Great for teachers and librarians seeking a book that even the most reluctant readerscan’t resist
• Add it to the shelf with books like Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective by Donald J. Sobol, The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner, and The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart.>
From the Publisher