(as of Dec 07,2020 18:10:39 UTC – Details)
My Daily Food Journal, Meal Planner And Meal Log Book For Kids
8″ x 10″ large size meal planner, with over 100 pages.
Help and encourage your child to eat healthily, try new foods and develop healthy eating habits.
This book is for BOTH Parent and Child to use together and can be a fun activity to fill in and talk to each other as you do it.
Each book contains.
- A weekly meal planning page, (for you and your child to think up meal plans & decide on dinners and snacks for the week ahead.
- A weekly page to write about any NEW foods your child has tried Monday-Sunday.
- A DAILY log page, where your child can note down what they really ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, (plus snacks!).
- A space for tracking how much water/drinks your child is having – some children have trouble getting enough fluids during the day, this is a helpful reminder.
- A section to tick off your fruit and veg portions – there are five portions to tick off…. but the more the better!
Involving your child in creating a weekly meal plan and logging what they eat each day, can be fun and something that you can do together as a team.
It can lighten the mood and change the tone from things being serious around meal times – to more of an adventure.
It can take many, many tries of a new food before it’s accepted – so, keep trying and you’ll be amazed at how far your child can come.
This book is measured at 8″ x 10″ and the cover has a smooth matte finish.