(as of Nov 29,2020 09:37:05 UTC – Details)
Would you like to surprise your family preparing a tasty brunch on Sunday morning?
Want to cook the most-awesome-ever tacos or bake a delicious cake?
Maybe are you looking for some treats for a sleepover, or an afternoon snack to enjoy with your friends?
As a young beginner, you might think that cooking is difficult… Learning to chop vegetables, grill a steak or bake muffins on your own can be tricky… But don’t worry… Making bloopers is usual and sometimes they end up being the best learning experiences!
Luckily there are different ways to become more confident. One of these could be buying a kitchen course… This may seem like a good idea but it’s certainly expensive and time-consuming. Another option could be use standard cookbooks for adults but they would not be suitable without advices tailored to you.
★★ THE BEST SOLUTION IS A COMPLETE COOKING AND BAKING MANUAL FOR KIDS WITH HANDS-ON RECIPES AND IMAGES (that make them easy-to-follow) ★★
Junior Health and Diet Institute structured this book-making SIMPLICITY its cornerstone. Every single recipe has been designed to be easily replicated step-by-step taking into account children’s SAFETY.
All the recipes were kid-tested and approved, it means there are a lot of kids of different ages out there right now cooking, baking, and loving the process and its results.
This cookbook bundle contains:
- TIPS FOR THE SET-UP: vocabulary, basic notions and essential prep steps are discussed in the first sections, to get to the next chapters crafted to help you learn advanced cooking and baking skills.
- OVER 100 RECIPES that use simple ingredients, don’t take a lot of work and cook all in one pot or baking tin. Anyway, the "difficulty level" is shown so you know when it’s time to call your parents.
- MORE THAN 100 PHOTOS will help you understand how the result will be… presentation is important!
In detail, you will learn:
- How to decode the "kitchen-speak" (from A to Z the most common words used in cookbooks)
- Nutritional values simply explained and why it’s important to know them
- The kitchen tools you can’t do without
- How to make your first own dish even if you’ve never worn an apron before
- 5 mistakes to avoid when you start baking
- Yummy ideas for breakfast, main courses, snacks, beverages, desserts, and more…
- Tricks that will help you take your cooking skills to the next level
- Extra content you will appreciate as curious food enthusiast and engaged eater
- And much more!!!
Even if you’re completely new to the cooking world or you are just looking to widen your skills as a young chef, this cookbook is perfect for you.
Scroll up to the top of the page and select the BUY NOW button. The key to becoming a junior master chef is one click away!