(as of Nov 25,2020 06:42:12 UTC – Details)
A positive and powerful lesson on thankfulness. At first, Ted thinks his mom is always grumpy. He hopes she would turn into a super fun unicorn (and she did)! But see how Ted eventually learns to appreciate her love. From mommy’s pancakes to mommy’s bedtime stories, Ted finally learns to count his blessings.
This easy-to-read book inspires children to feel thankful. They will learn to appreciate what they have through a funny storyline and hilarious scenes. Children will not only laugh and be entertained, but the twist at the end will also warm their hearts.
- Inspires gratitude in children in an entitled world
- Encourages kids to count their blessings
- Develops long-lasting bonds between children and parents
- Builds confidence in young readers age 2-7 with simple vocabularies
Ted and Friends Unicorn Series
- Book 1, I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn
- Book 2, The Unicorn Who Sold Zero Cupcakes
- Book 3, Unicorn’s Slime Rescue
- Free activities at the end for extended fun
- Free coloring pages – hidden link in the back of every book
- Free ebook with purchase of paperback!
It is written and illustrated by Brenda Li, the author of best seller, Kindness Gets A Thumbs Up!. If you also enjoyed How To Catch A Unicorn, Never Let A Unicorn Scribble and Thelma The Unicorn, you will definitely fall in love with this beautifully illustrated unicorn kids book, I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn.
From the Publisher
Highly Relatable Scenes
Ted’s mom is always grumpy, and he wishes she would turn into a happy unicorn instead.
Magically, she did turn into a unicorn! Ted and the unicorn had a blast together.
They even had fun making a mess together! But at the end, watch how Ted changed and inspired little readers to count their blessings.
Bonus Look + Find pages for the little ones to practice counting their blessing stars.
Ted and Friends, collect the series!
Also available – NEW RELEASE!
. . .