(as of Apr 30,2021 11:18:26 UTC – Details)
An inspiring story about how good deeds bring joy and make us happy.
Max does not understand why you need to help others if you can just pass by. But the inspiring example of the father changes the boy’s idea of kindness. Max decided to be kind and he likes it.
I Like To Be Kind – this is a fun and cheerful story that inspires children to do good deeds. After reading this charming story, the child will learn what kindness is and how any kind act, big or small, can make us happier.
- A board book about kindness for children 3-6 years old
- Cute illustrations with nice rhyming story
- Not too long, grabs kid’s attention
- Print version includes COLORING PAGES
- Perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
This colorful book helps children become happier by showing them the amazing benefits of choosing kindness. So if you are looking for a funny and funny story about a boy who likes to be kind, then this book is for you!
Scroll up, Click on "Buy Now with 1-Click" and Get Your Copy Now!