(as of Nov 24,2020 13:09:05 UTC – Details)
These Climbing Skills Will Save Your Life!
This is not your usual rock-climbing book.
Inside you will discover climbing self-rescue and bouldering techniques for survival.
It is a 3-part manual:
- Knots. Discover how to tie 10 of the most useful knots there are.
- Emergency Roping. Learn how to use a rope to climb and rappel without any special equipment.
- Bouldering. Bouldering is climbing without the use of ropes or harnesses. It is an important skill and also a fun way to get a full-body workout.
These are the roping skills you need to survive, because you never know when things might go wrong in the great outdoors!
Get it now.
Survival Roping and Knot Tying Skills
- Learn to tie a variety of the most practical every-day and climbing knots.
- Get yourself out of sticky rock-climbing situations by descending and ascending using nothing but a rope.
- Create improvised harnesses out of rope.
- Make improvised rope when in a wilderness survival situation.
- Save yourself in a “man-overboard” or a similar situation with the self-rescue bowline.
- Discover the best way to cross a river safely using nothing but a rope.
Discover the Climbing Skills You Need to Escape Danger
- No prior rock-climbing experience needed.
- Essential bouldering tips and techniques.
- How to conserve your energy while rock climbing.
- The various types of climbing holds and which grip to use when climbing them.
- Foot techniques to help you scale any wall. Includes smearing, back-stepping, hooking, mantles, and more!
- The types of rock faces you will encounter and the best ways to climb them.
- Crack climbing skills such as jams and shuffling.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to rock climb whether bouldering outdoors or in.
… and much more!
Climbing for Kids, Adults, Male, and Female
- A basic climbing workout is a fun and challenging way to keep fit.
- See the world around you in a new light.
- Increase your imagination.
- Overcome fear.
- Build confidence.
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Emergency Roping and Bouldering today and you will also receive:
- A 5-week Emergency Roping and Bouldering training schedule.
- Special report: How to swim 50+ meters underwater.
- A critical first aid guide including an emergency first aid cheat sheet.
- Your complete guide on how to find drinking water in a survival situation.
Teach yourself emergency roping and bouldering skills, because this knowledge will save your life!
Get it now.